Looking for a Khorium Champion

Place for shouting your wares and barter for moolah.
Issilistriss

Looking for a Khorium Champion

Post by Issilistriss » Nov 10, 2008 17:54

My Paladin Zealastra has reached lvl 70, and what is missing from her rather nice (faux judgement) gear is a nice 2H sword. So I was wondering if there is someone around who can craft a khorium champion. (Yay for swords that actually look like swords and not like a twisted piece of rock viewed through LSD goggles). I think I have most of teh mats already, execpt for the khoriu, which I'll problably pull from the AH.

Iss

Zanisha

Post by Zanisha » Nov 11, 2008 08:22

Have you tried deadie???
Zanisha - Priest - lvl 85 (The Muppets) / Ailith - Warrior - lvl 85 (The Muppets) / Tonolan - Hunter - lvl 75 (Xenocide) / Ismahal - Warlock - lvl 70 (Xenocide) / Sereyna - Deathknight - lvl 60 (Xenocide) / Elathuria - Mage - lvl 60 (Xenocide)

Tino Didriksen
Site Admin

Post by Tino Didriksen » Nov 11, 2008 08:51

...you want to craft an expensive sword that will be replaced by a blue in a week?

Maarsch

Post by Maarsch » Nov 11, 2008 10:12

Tino Didriksen wrote:...you want to craft an expensive sword that will be replaced by a blue in a week?
This
Of all the things I've lost over the years

I miss my mind the most

Maarsch in RL

Zanisha

Post by Zanisha » Nov 11, 2008 13:13

Remember people its his second alt so I guess he will level his main first then one alt then the next so it will not be replaced for some time. In the meantime he could do some pvp or whatever, plus if you got money to spare why not.
Zanisha - Priest - lvl 85 (The Muppets) / Ailith - Warrior - lvl 85 (The Muppets) / Tonolan - Hunter - lvl 75 (Xenocide) / Ismahal - Warlock - lvl 70 (Xenocide) / Sereyna - Deathknight - lvl 60 (Xenocide) / Elathuria - Mage - lvl 60 (Xenocide)

Raan

Post by Raan » Nov 11, 2008 16:43

If it looks good, level and stats mean nothing :P
Full metal druid.

Issilistriss

Post by Issilistriss » Nov 11, 2008 18:00

Tino Didriksen wrote:...you want to craft an expensive sword that will be replaced by a blue in a week?
Well, I've thought about this as well, and with the death knight being introduced the amount of 2h swords might go up.

On the other hand, I have most of the materials in the bank somewhere, and those will proably be totally useless come Thursday, due to everyone wanting northrend stuff. The other part of the reason is, indeed, design.

And yes, I did ask Deadie. If he could craft it, I would not be asking here.

Addendum: Yes, I regard this as a bit of a gimmick. Well, my view of the paladin in general as "knight in shining armour" makes the looks of the gear quite important. Sadly, hardly any plate armour looks like it's made out of plates of metal, And swords that look like swords become rare after lvl 30 or so. Made quite a big dent in my enjoyment of the class. When Zea finally hit 70, and I looked up the available swords, I thought I'd look around if it was possible to get one. If that fails to happen, no big deal. Indeed, LK is literally around the corner now. But it would be fun to play this char and looking cool while doing so. Maces and axes are just not the same for a paladin. (For shamans on the other hand...)

Iss

Ghi

Post by Ghi » Mar 30, 2009 15:54

Well.... you want only one....

I want 3.

Its a decent looking sword. And as I am running around in Lightforge 'T0' when I can, the replace in one week question is answered id say.

Ailith, titan grip, so needs two.

Ghiaelle no titan grip.. only one.

Do we have a guild member or do we know someone who can craft it?

Issilistriss

Post by Issilistriss » Mar 30, 2009 17:26

I've seen them regularly on AH for about 1.2k g. Which I find a little to expensive for a non-endgame item.

Ghi

Post by Ghi » Mar 30, 2009 18:24

yups, that is why I am looking to have them crafted, the mats are vast but achievable.

Still a weapon costing 1.2k used for 5 levels will be worth it, as I will be using it afterward to poke around. Do not forget the quest rewards we will be getting and the gold they will sell for. A little bandage for the costs.

I do not want to buy them for 1.2k I have got a huge portion of the mats ready, so I need a crafter.

I might consider selling the base mats and buying the weapons, still pondering it.

Issilistriss

Post by Issilistriss » Mar 30, 2009 21:24

I have contemplated writing a mail to the guys selling them in AH, asking if they would craft from mats.

Iss