Can't keep up with demand: Golden Fish Sticks

Place for shouting your wares and barter for moolah.
Sot

Can't keep up with demand: Golden Fish Sticks

Post by Sot » Dec 23, 2007 11:29

These Gold Fish Sticks have proven to be very popular with the guild's healers, and I'm no longer able to keep up with demands.
I need every able-bodied fisher in the guild with extra time on their hands to start fishing for Golden Darters or everybody doing the daily cooking quest to start choosing the Barrel of Fish as their reward, as it will sometimes yield Golden Darters.
If you are unable to cook these fish yourself, just send them to Sot, and he'll do it for you.
Thank you.

Maarsch

Post by Maarsch » Dec 23, 2007 13:31

Sir, yes sir. Just reached the level that I can fish these.
Of all the things I've lost over the years

I miss my mind the most

Maarsch in RL

Sot

Post by Sot » Jan 06, 2008 12:19

Still can't keep up with demand and I've only receive 7 darters from others, while some guy just took out a stack of 20 all at once. They disappear faster than I can catch them, that's for sure.

Well it's only a food buff for crying out loud, so I'll just let supplies run out. Nothing to get all worked up about, so let's have the magical god damn guild vault fairy worry about other problems such as the GV gems.

Severinus

Post by Severinus » Jan 06, 2008 16:37

In my deperate search of mines and girl trolls in bikinies I keep forgetting to fish at the high level places.
Just slapped myself and hope to remember to fish more often.
I kill two dwarves in the morning. I kill two dwarves at night. I kill two dwarves in the afternoon, and then I feel alright. I kill two dwarves in time of peace, and two in time of war. I kill two dwarves before I kill two dwarves, and then I kill two more.

Severinus: All you need to know.
Sev's WoW audio mix
Personal website: The SMC of Funen

I judge people by their looks and havn't seen myself in a mirror ever since.
S MC

Sot

Post by Sot » Jan 10, 2008 16:35

I don't have enough play time to fish these days, and people still keep taking out whole stacks of 20 at a time.
Golden Fish Sticks removed from GV and are no longer available.

Severinus

Post by Severinus » Jan 11, 2008 07:21

Just put them in the non puplic GV. There are logs to tell who took out what and when in this sticky: http://muppets.ws/forums/viewtopic.php?t=820
I kill two dwarves in the morning. I kill two dwarves at night. I kill two dwarves in the afternoon, and then I feel alright. I kill two dwarves in time of peace, and two in time of war. I kill two dwarves before I kill two dwarves, and then I kill two more.

Severinus: All you need to know.
Sev's WoW audio mix
Personal website: The SMC of Funen

I judge people by their looks and havn't seen myself in a mirror ever since.
S MC