subject. cata :)

You don't need no backstage passes. Just go straight in behind the scenes.
Dinity

subject. cata :)

Post by Dinity » Dec 11, 2010 18:24

Hey tino, i've thought about if we could start up the guild again, i dont know how many actually are up for joining but i in one or 2 months time will have the time to recruit people, since i plan on playin quite abit there. And i've had some good times in wow with muppets that i wish to stick abit to. So i am therefore, asking for your permission to start up the guild, where i will do my best to try and tell people how the muppets will work as an guild. I would like you to message me on facebook. Or In-game, facebook i might check more these few weeks. But i were thinking if you might wanted to have any influence in it, if you have time to be online :) (Wich i would appreciate alot if that is the case. (: )

And btw have the guild been active lately or has it not been used so its noticeable ?

Mortanius

Post by Mortanius » Dec 12, 2010 19:49

Hey Dinity.

The guild seems reasonably active, in comparison to other recent times. Probably best to log in and check in with those who are currently online.

Mortanius/Wayne
Mortanius -Warlock- 85 | Avérnus -Mage- 81 | Seriah -Hunter- 62
| Otoha -Druid- 80 | Baen -Paladin- 80 ----

Tino Didriksen
Site Admin

Post by Tino Didriksen » Dec 13, 2010 01:34

I'm all for it...

Personally I have upgraded all my accounts to Cata; just haven't had time to sit down and play much yet.

Zanisha

Post by Zanisha » Dec 13, 2010 12:41

I've seen a lot of people online lately, all the old ones have come back actively or not. Me and ghi are 84 allready and if it weren't for me, ghi would be 85 right now. Love to see everyone back online, we have been doing some dungeonruns with some of the Muppets which went reasonably well. Dinity if I see you online, please join us in some dungeons or quests.

To all Muppets; there is a channel made for muppets former and now which you can join to chat and do in-game stuff with. If you want to join please type /join muppets.
Zanisha - Priest - lvl 85 (The Muppets) / Ailith - Warrior - lvl 85 (The Muppets) / Tonolan - Hunter - lvl 75 (Xenocide) / Ismahal - Warlock - lvl 70 (Xenocide) / Sereyna - Deathknight - lvl 60 (Xenocide) / Elathuria - Mage - lvl 60 (Xenocide)

Ogran

Post by Ogran » Dec 13, 2010 14:08

I'm currently levelling Mkclovin(Knat) on Earthern Ring. But when I've geared up a bit I'll join the guild with Healzah/Dratnuh.
Will be good to be home again. :)

Issilistriss

Post by Issilistriss » Dec 13, 2010 15:09

Add me to the list of fairly active Muppets. I've been enjoying some "vacation" on Wildhammer recently (where my druid and worgen reside) and I'm now back here, enjoying being an affliction warlock immensely.

Eoife

Post by Eoife » Dec 21, 2010 15:22

After some hesitation I treated myself to a Christmas present and am now trying to get back into WoW!! Not sure how much time I'll have to play, but I'm always up for some partying/grouping :D
See ya guys online!
An it harm none, do as ye will.

Mortanius

Post by Mortanius » Dec 25, 2010 13:08

Nice to see you online again :)
Mortanius -Warlock- 85 | Avérnus -Mage- 81 | Seriah -Hunter- 62
| Otoha -Druid- 80 | Baen -Paladin- 80 ----