Hey...

You don't need no backstage passes. Just go straight in behind the scenes.
Raven Emerald

Hey...

Post by Raven Emerald » Jun 08, 2010 21:33

So...

I have no idea what I should say. Considering that I'm not a very interesting person, I can't really tell much about myself, either.

Let's see... I'm 31, and female. As you can see, I'm a very interesting person. I almost shock myself some times.
I'm also awesome, and one day, others will open their eyes to see it, too. And then everyone will bow to me (Yes, Tino, that include you!) and acknowledge that I should rule the universe and beyond. Technically I already do. Unfortunately, everyone else is still in denial. Sad, isn't it?
But until the Universe and beyond starts facing facts, I'm keeping myself busy with my warlock, a hunter, and a death knight. I would say my gaming skills are as awesome as I am as a person, but coming from someone who spent the first 50 levels on "follow", that would only sound ridiculous. But hey, there is hope for me, too! I actually managed to explore places ALL ALONE! with my level 60 warlock. We are talking areas like...Durotar, and Mulgore. Brave, yes? Totally.

Yeah, did any of that make sense? Didn't think so.

Ta-ta!
You are just jealous, because the voices in my head only talks to me.

Maarsch

Post by Maarsch » Jun 09, 2010 02:19

Ah, she speaks!!
Or . . . proclaims rather.

Females are interesting, very interesting indeed. /shoo Tino.
How You doin'

As inhabitant of this universe, and a rather daft one at that, I must confess my surprise with your claim. I, and others like me, haven't heard of it 'till now.
Might we perhaps sit down together once, over coffee, and discuss the details of your reign. You are surely in need of someone to manage certain parts of the cosmos for you. While being supreme ruler of the universe is indeed an enviable position the actual . . . ruling is as often, not. Not to be too direct, or bold to claim a solar system, but I am rather perfectly placed to handle south-east asia.

Give me a call. Have your people call my people.
Let's do lunch

Maarsch
Of all the things I've lost over the years

I miss my mind the most

Maarsch in RL

Raven Emerald

Post by Raven Emerald » Jun 09, 2010 06:10

Ruling? Tsk. I figure I'll just allow everyone to do their own thing, as long as I get worshiped at least 6 times a day (can't be worshiped less than Allah, that's just silly). Ohohoh, and human sacrifices! Kill humans in disturbing ways for me! And I want shrines!

If you can make south-east Asia sacrifice people, and do the crawling-in-the-dirt-minimum-6-times-a-day for me, then sure, you can be a senator of sorts. Or whatever one should call it.

Be happy as long as I don't have my people call your people. If my people called your people, your people would know you were in trouble. My people don't call. Ever.
You are just jealous, because the voices in my head only talks to me.