Akil'zon - Eagle Avatar, Somewhat.. dead.

If you see it here, you've seen it everywhere.
Azhukl

Akil'zon - Eagle Avatar, Somewhat.. dead.

Post by Azhukl » Jan 12, 2008 22:56

On the 12th of Jan... out of the blue, a raid was put up, I didn't even think anyone would sign in the time, boy I was wrong, our heart and soul signed up for the damn raid.. we rushed in, maybe not very keen for the horrible wipe fest instance, but we took down the bear again.. then we thought.. where next, we couldn't turn back to the hopeless karazhan.. no way! We look up at the high perch above the forest of Zul'Aman and there stood the Eagle: Akil'zon.

We rushed up, naive of what would be waiting, obilvious to the danger.. the event started and we fought bravely.. intill the RO died, whoops :roll: after this our plucky shadowpriest MC'd a mob and managed to bug the whole event which would help us greatly... we never had to deal with respawns.. we had a whole night of wiping on the bird.

He cheated many times, more than chess! waiting 20 seconds at a time for a storm, we simply ignored his attempts to dampen our spirits, even at a 3% wipe we countinued... intill his doom was impending upon him.. we carried on DPSing him hard... we reached the final 1% of life and it seemed like an age.. He fell.. we cheered, we took screenshots and danced on that damn birds body.

Our plucky shadowpriest whom gave us the chances walked away with the Amani punisher a frikking great item I say... and we all got the greatest pleasure taking two badges from his dead corpse. GJ all.

Post your screenies:

Minotyre

Post by Minotyre » Jan 12, 2008 22:58

Mercedess

Post by Mercedess » Jan 12, 2008 23:00

Ohyeah, im so sexy there.. :P

Good Job all!

Sot

Post by Sot » Jan 12, 2008 23:03

This was so extremely hard as we just smashed against that one boss hour after hour, but it was totally worth it. He CAN be killed; it just requires a good team and total dedication.

Thanks for letting me experience this, guys, and a great thanks to all the amazing skills displayed at this fight which got easier as we slowly adobted to the boss' tactics.
I honestly can't believe the healers kept us up through that inferno. Truly amazing indeed. I really wish Kehäkettu could have stayed with us till the end, for he was doing an excellent job healing, but thanks for getting us halfway there, mate!

This was so unbeliavably great. Kudos to RO Azhukl.

Mortanius

Post by Mortanius » Jan 12, 2008 23:09

Great night. Thanks for having me :D
Mortanius -Warlock- 85 | Avérnus -Mage- 81 | Seriah -Hunter- 62
| Otoha -Druid- 80 | Baen -Paladin- 80 ----

Minotyre

Post by Minotyre » Jan 12, 2008 23:11

Indeed rlly nice done !!! I just love the Muppets !!!! rlly glad i joined not only for the raiding but we had much to laugh abut on TS to while doing Za !! "stand like a lemon !!" and many more things i can't remember !!! heres another pic , just love this guild :

Mercedess

Post by Mercedess » Jan 12, 2008 23:12

Oh mino, you standing like a lemon .. xD

Azhukl

Post by Azhukl » Jan 12, 2008 23:13

:P Yes good times.

Btw we aren't lying if you can't see the corpse, lookey here!

Shadowweaver

Post by Shadowweaver » Jan 12, 2008 23:49

I love this guild! I came this buch of muppets when i was wearing 5 blue and the rest greens.. and today i found myself 'plucking' ( :P ) The Armani Punisher from the 2nd BOSS in Zul'aman! Bring on the Dragon!

Love you all guys, Night Night!

The Weaver of the Shadows
The Ex Weaver of Shadows for The Muppets

Rebbelion

Post by Rebbelion » Jan 13, 2008 07:10

well after around 3 hours trying and wiping finally we downed him....who wanted some progress? if that is not progress then nothing is
we all gave our best shot in every try we failed more than 10 times...but he gave up? No we haven't , we retreated? No we stayed there trying
and i must thanks any1 for being there and fighting , our healers / dps / leaders at TS / add handlers / shadowweaver's bug :shock: and even Darkpaladin that even as pala tank (that i know that his dmg kinda sucks) because he also tried to do more dmg even if that is dificult
when lynx gona downed?!!! :D
Slith is back from more for more
I see u crawling!!!you ll soon!!!
ImageArmory Link
Sanitarium leave me be
....leave me alone!!!(seriously)
ImageArmory Link
The clans r marching against the law...
Rebellion on my mind!

Personal macro : !!! :o

Severinus

Post by Severinus » Jan 13, 2008 08:16

Excellent job, all.
I kill two dwarves in the morning. I kill two dwarves at night. I kill two dwarves in the afternoon, and then I feel alright. I kill two dwarves in time of peace, and two in time of war. I kill two dwarves before I kill two dwarves, and then I kill two more.

Severinus: All you need to know.
Sev's WoW audio mix
Personal website: The SMC of Funen

I judge people by their looks and havn't seen myself in a mirror ever since.
S MC

katvis

Post by katvis » Jan 13, 2008 09:03

ZA will be cleared within a few weeks now whoho

Nogger

Post by Nogger » Jan 13, 2008 09:37

Q,Q i wish i was there if not my laggy net, im gonna kill an AOL employee soon -_-

Azhukl

Post by Azhukl » Jan 13, 2008 11:23

Kill my Orange guy while you're at it :wink: and yeah.. Lynx is apprently the 4th boss (on the chest timer order) so maybe we should give the dragonhawk a go... I mean it doesn't seem too hard.. kill one hatcher... let the other hatch a few eggs then AoE them down. (while constantly moving to a safe spot when he uses his bombs ofc ) then just estimate DPS. The trash would be the hard part.

Mortanius

Post by Mortanius » Jan 13, 2008 12:11

I say we do it! :D

With the group members and combined efforts of last nights raid, we can control the galaxy! (Unfortunately Star Wars was NOT on my TV last night)

:(
Mortanius -Warlock- 85 | Avérnus -Mage- 81 | Seriah -Hunter- 62
| Otoha -Druid- 80 | Baen -Paladin- 80 ----